...

lørdag 21. desember 2013

Winter in the loft

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
I have tried to post something on my blog every day in december. Sometimes I have to show old pictures, if I`m not home in the middle of the day. We don`t have much light this month. But today the world is turning, so we up north can look foreward to a fantastic journey towards daylight 24/7. I get bubbles of joy in my body thinking of it!
 
I always dance on the 21. of december,
celebrating the return of light.
 
The picture is showing my father in a skijump. I loved him very much, and think much
of him at christmastime. I know he would be proud of me and all the things I have managed the last year. He always said : You can do whatevere you want Elin, and become whatever you would like to be... Words I have had in my head during 2013.
 
 
 
Elin
 
 
 
 
 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig bilder og tanker. Gledelig jul ønskes deg og dine!

    SvarSlett
  2. How wonderful to have the amazing picture of your father ski jumping. The way you have framed it is beautiful too! Xx

    SvarSlett

Kommentarane gir næring til min kreativitet! TUSEN takk for at du lyser opp kvardagen min!