...

tirsdag 15. juli 2014

Summer in my livingroom!










Hello! I just had to blog... The last months have been filled with projects and trying to work. I feel that things are becoming better, my body and mind seems stronger. I`m very thankful... We have had lovely weather, and no time to be inside the house. When I woke up to rain this morning, I decided to take some pictures. Long time since last time. The two black lamps are from Bloomingville/Design Belysning. They are supposed to hang down from the roof, but I love them like this, standing on the floor. I still prefer black and white in my interior, but are putting in some green plants and golden details. 


Maybe I`ll be back real soon?


Enjoy SUMMER!



Elin





8 kommentarer:

  1. Hei :-)
    Berre meg som stikk innom igjen og helsar på..
    Var i grunnen litt godt med regn ;-)
    Kjøle seg litt ned.

    Vonar på fortsatt flotte Sommardagar.

    Sommarklem med sol og litt fin fønvind frå Sigrid

    SvarSlett
  2. PS: litt grøne plantar gjer seg godt i stova di :-)
    Alltid inspirasjon å finne i innlegga dine!

    SvarSlett
  3. Greetings from Switzerland
    Ich lese hier schon so lange als stille Leserin mit und wollte endlich einmal Danke sagen!
    Toller Blog!
    Liebe Grüsse
    Carmen

    SvarSlett
  4. Dear Elin,
    it is always lovely to discover one of your posts, especially with such good news. Have a nice summer! But if it rains...
    Sarah

    SvarSlett
  5. Hello,
    your blog is wonderful.
    And I would like to know where you got the black light strings from with the big bulbs.
    Thank you
    Julia

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank U all! <3

    The black light string is from Granit

    SvarSlett

Kommentarane gir næring til min kreativitet! TUSEN takk for at du lyser opp kvardagen min!